[dev-serveez] Fwd:

From: Joan Belcher
Subject: [dev-serveez] Fwd:
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:10:29 -0100

flimsy
Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel.
Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel.
Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel. Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel.
Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel. Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel.
Ill say I pulled over to take a nap because I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the wheel. Then one of them will ask me, "This was last winter, Miss Wilkes, how could you be so positive? It crossed my mind that youd been out of your room, but then I thought, No, thats impossible. Hanging from the lowest branch of this tree was an old-fashioned pair of blued steel handcuffs.