[dev-serveez] OEM Software

From: Norberto Beck
Subject: [dev-serveez] OEM Software
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:40:34 -0400

You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.
If something can go wrong it will.
Nobody ever chooses the already unfortunate as objects of his loyal friendship.
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free.
It is a sign of a creeping inner death when we no longer can praise the living.
My opinion, my conviction, gains immensely in strength and sureness the minute a second mind as adopted it.
Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds.
No amount of political freedom will satisfy the hungry masses.
Don't waste time trying to break a man's heart be satisfied if you can just manage to chip it in a brand new place.
To decide to be at the level of choice, is to take responsibility for your life and to be in control of your life.
A government must not waiver once it has chosen it's course. It must not look to the left or right but go forward.
Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps.