[dev-serveez] Re: Serveez is on git now

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: Serveez is on git now
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:46:06 +0100

() Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob <address@hidden>
() Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:12:31 +0100

    git clone ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/serveez.git

Cool.

   I hope your permissions are sufficient to also push there.
   Let me know if that works.

I assume it will, based on interaction w/ other projects on savannah.

   On a related note: Is there an answer to your question at the bottom of
   http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit ? I'd like to change the
   .git/description file (to "A server framework.") but could not figure it out,
   yet.

That question has gone unanswered for many months; i think the only way to get
it answered is to (volunteer to) become a savannah admin.  :-/

   Now, I suggest you start a serveez-next branch where you do whatever you
   like. Once releaseable we merge that to the master, ok ?

OK, but for the name -- how about simply ‘next’ (less typing)?