[dev-serveez] Re: New life foer serveez

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: New life foer serveez
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:08:58 +0100

() Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob <address@hidden>
() Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:50:01 +0100

   After all these years Stefan and I are glad to welcome a new member of the
   serveez group on Savannah. Thien-Thi volunteered to do some work on serveez
   and we like the idea very much :)

   serveez was in zombie-state for all the time due to lack of time.
   Perhaps this will be better now.

Cool, thanks for accepting me.  I'll try not to make a mess.
(Upon reflection, i can see that my previous message might sound
a little radical.)

In the meantime, i'm in the process of subscribing to dev-serveez.