[dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Mike Gran
Subject: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi TTN-

After a massive commit-fest, it looks like you've run out of steam.
(Or are thinking instead about the dreadful guile version compatibility
problem.)

I'm here to help if you want to get serveez-0.2 out the door.

AFAICT, all that remains is guile-2.0 compat.  And of course to
update the web-page.

I can do the webpage or the guile-2.0 compat if you want.

Top on my personal list after serveez-0.2 ships is to get
CGI/1.1 working in the sample http server.  Its CGI/1.0 is missing
the PATH_INFO functionality that scripts lib bloxssom rely on.

Thanks,

Mike Gran