Re: [dev-serveez] libserveez.h #includes

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] libserveez.h #includes
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:13:03 -0500

Hey ttn,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:16 AM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:
> () Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
> () Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:22:10 +0100
>
>    Yes.  That won't do.  Looks like it's time to redo serveez.m4 to
>    DTRT.  Probably to be dropped entirely, and a libserveez.m4 (as
>    above) written.
>
> On second thought, libserveez.m4 only benefits those who use autoconf.
> Instead, i've pushed an experimental branch ‘q-unbork-headers’ that
> solves the problem in a different way.  With it, i am able to:

[snip]

Sorry, I'm way overdue in responding to you on this. I actually just
went to check this branch and found that `origin/q-unbork-headers'
isn't understood as a commit by git. Did you want me to try it out?

Independent of that, your commit to `next' on Dec. 4th (4cf502b)
resolves the difficulty I was having. Thanks for that work! (Onwards
to 0.2!)

Regards,
Julian