Re: [dev-serveez] ping

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob-Blödorn
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] ping
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:44:44 +0100

On 01/19/2013 05:44 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

Hey, ttn!

Hey raimi, are you back from your travels?  Could you bump me up to admin
status so that i can take care of the 0.2.0 release details?  I'll wait a
couple weeks and if there is no response, i will ask Karl Berry for help.  I
hope it doesn't have to get to that point, however. :-D

Sorry for letting you wait this long. I plainly forgot this during the holidays and various other real-life stuff.

You are hereby promoted to full-fletched admin of the serveez savannah project. Please process with the care we are used to see from you :)

And good luck with the release!

        Raimund

PS: Contacted me ASAP, if the permissions dont work as expected.