Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 20:59:31 -0500

Hi ttn,

(Replying to this thread because it seems appropriate...)

Wow, I totally missed the release. Thank you (and Raimi et al.) so
much for making this happen. Digging around in the source and in git
and experimenting with different features over the past few months has
really shown me how much work you've put into this code base.

Now let's promote this project a bit more! We could start by adding
Serveez to this list of Guile-using projects. Has anyone written a
release announcement? We could try to get it syndicated on
planet.gnu.org.

At any rate, this is awesome.

Thanks again,
Julian