Re: [dev-serveez] copyright assignment

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] copyright assignment
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:36:56 +0200

() Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
() Fri, 07 Feb 2014 09:05:21 +0100

   () Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob-Blödorn <address@hidden>
   () Thu, 06 Feb 2014 12:25:44 +0100

      On 02/06/2014 12:07 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

      I don't object to assigning Serveez copyright to the FSF.

   Thanks for the prompt response.  Two down, two to go!

I've privately received a positive response from Martin Grabmüller,
so that means three down, one to go.  If anyone reading this knows
how to contact Stefan Jahn (no response from his lkcc addr so far),
please feel free to point him to this thread.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502