Re: [dev-serveez] copyright assignment

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] copyright assignment
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:34:20 +0200

() Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
() Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:36:56 +0200

   [...] so that means three down, one to go.  If anyone
   reading this knows how to contact Stefan Jahn (no response
   from his lkcc addr so far), please feel free to point him
   to this thread.

I have received a negative response from the Stefan Jahn at
stefanjahn (dot de, who wishes us luck in our efforts anyway),
so we're still searching...

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502