devel-awacs

Your Account Has Been Suspended!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Your Account Has Been Suspended!
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:25:00 +0200

eBay request: Your Account Has Been Suspended!

Dear eBay customer,

Your Account has been Suspended..We will charge your account once per year. However you will receive a confirmation request in about 24 hours after you make complete the unsuspend process.You have 24 hours from the time you'll receive the e-mail to complete this eBay Request. You have been indefinitely suspended from eBay because our records indicate your account was involved in activities that violate our policy governing seller non-performance. Also you can make an unsuspend process providing additional information! Learn more about this offense.

Note: If you feel you have been suspended in error or want to appeal this decision by providing additional information, please click here!

eBay will request personal data in this email.
Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences.If you would like to review your your notification preferences for other types of communications, click here.If you would like to receive this email in text only,click here

.
As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodicaly send you information about site changes and enhancements.Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
Copryright C 2004 eBay Inc. All rights Reserved.
Designed trademarks and brands are the property of theis respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay line.