devel-panorama

Re: Addition of a thin-lens camera...

From: Jon Frydensbjerg
Subject: Re: Addition of a thin-lens camera...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:47:56 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Kevin Harris wrote:

Hi, Kevin.

> I have just added a thin-lens camera to panorama.  There may be bugs, and
> I know it doesn't perfectly model a real camera (it is, afterall, an
> approximation), but it works for my purposes.
> An example image, generated from scenes/misc/blur.rt (at aa_depth=128) can
> be found at
> http://www.geocities.com/barthol_o_mule/graphical/images/blur.jpg

Great, Kevin! Your example image looks impressive. Nice to know that the
project is still alive. Very little has happened on this mailing list the
past 7-8 months. :-/

Hopefully, I'll be able to develop some new stuff for Panorma during the
summer vacation, as well.

Keep up the good work. :)

---
Jon Frydensbjerg