devel-panorama

Panorama home page (panorama.sourceforge.net).

From: Kevin Harris
Subject: Panorama home page (panorama.sourceforge.net).
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:17:41 -0600 (MDT)

I hope nobody minds, but I took the liberty of copying the existing web
page from the GNU site over to Sourceforge
(http://panorama.sourceforge.net). I did some modifications (not many),
and added some images (and replaced some others) in the gallery.  Most of
the stuff in there is horribly out of date (by almost 2 years).

It is writeable by any of the developers in the panorama group (currently
10).  If anyone wants changes, either they can email me (address@hidden),
or add the changes themselves (just keep the files group writeable).

-Kevin-