devel-panorama

Re: good CtAgLlS

From: Mykhaylo Detamore
Subject: Re: good CtAgLlS
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:59:40 -0700

Hi,

X x A o N u A q X y

V x I x A f G v R w A c

C o I w A p L i I h S o

V l A d L r I f U c M s

http://www.neveebreace.com
bookstan
Tzigan
billo
unmercifu
startlin
long hair partially obscuring her aging but still sensual soft-featured
face. Try an uneducated grammar school dropout from the coal basins in
West Virginia when the companies shut down the mines and nobody had no
food-excuse me, any food. You take what you got and you run with it and
thats what I did. I got laid from Aliquippa to Hawaii, but I got there
and I learned a trade. Thats where I met the Big Boy and I married him,