devel-panorama

noose

From: Jake Elliott
Subject: noose
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:26:11 -0400

Because she wheedled John Dabb to offer you the running of SunsetPass Ranch? She looked like a boy, until she dismounted. Through the window he discerned a faint blue of sky. Rocks first thrill came with the ranchers reception of this news. I saw that same track leadin down to the culvert andunder it. Brazos heard a sibilant hissing hold thar! He surveyed the group ofhorsemen to ascertain that they were all strangers to him. Doggone me if I dont feel sorry for them! I put Kiskadden in office, said the rancher stiffly. If you dont take this chance, forthe sake of your womenfolk, youll ruin them. Im Deputy Sheriff Bodkin of Las Animas, actin under Kiskaddensorders. Brazos carried his paraphernalia inside anddeposited it upon the floor. Halfrising, braced on his left hand, Rock fired again. Operated now by Raine Surface runnineighty thousand haid of the Twin Sombreros brand. Then he groped around until he bumped into a bench made of boughs. Segel, you an Bill wait hyar with Reece, went on Bodkin. Not when it doesnt suit me, replied the Texan. I am a Texan an one of the breed thet dont forget insult orinjustice. An its a thousand to one thet he murdered young Neece. When Ash jerked to his fatal moveRock was the quicker. Operated now by Raine Surface runnineighty thousand haid of the Twin Sombreros brand. The trail worked up from the river to an intersection with a road. Wal, if yu took me for a bandit yure way off. He had sacrificedhis love to save Thirys father and therefore her, from ignominy. The body of the boy Neece was lifted over, a saddle andcovered with a slicker.