devel-panorama

Order WC9921564 Is Being Processed

From: billing support
Subject: Order WC9921564 Is Being Processed
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 02:44:51 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for shopping with our internet shop. Your order, WC9921564, has been
received. Summary of your order you can see in the attachment file.

This email is to confirm the receipt of your order. Please do not reply as this
email was sent from our automated confirmation system.

Please Note: There is no need to re-send your request or call our customer
service department for status or tracking number, this will only delay our
response time to you. Rest assured, we are making every effort to process and
ship your order within 1 to 2 business days. We appreciate your understanding
and patience and do value your business.

Once your order has been processed and shipped a FEDEX Tracking number will be
automatically emailed to the address provided.

Please Note: Tracking information will be available in FedEx's system only
after 10pm EST Monday thru Friday. If you receive a tracking number on Sunday,
you will be able to track it Monday evening after 10pm EST.

All orders placed including 1-2 or 2-3 business day options are shipped within
48 hours providing the merchandise is in stock.
All FedEx Ground orders will take 7-10 business days to arrive.

Some packages may require a signature upon delivery. These packages will not be
left without a signature. For your convenience, we will email you a FedEx
tracking number on all successfully processed and shipped orders.

All Plasma TVs, DVD players, Scanners, Fax Machines, Receivers, Home Theater,
and Printers are not returnable after box is opened.

To insure the best handling of your order please allow 24-48 business hours for
the processing and the shipping of your order. Thank you for your cooperation.

We hope you enjoy your order!  Thank you for shopping with us!