devel-panorama

[paycheck 322082] Credit Card Chargeback

From: Cihost Billing Management
Subject: [paycheck 322082] Credit Card Chargeback
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:29:14 -0400

  Sir,

  We have received a notice from your card service stating that there was a
chargeback made by the owner of the card that you paid for
your account with.  This is a very serious matter.
  I have deducted the amount of the chargeback, GBP 102.10, from your account
and added our standard fee of GBP 23.95 as well. (You can
see your payment details in attachment.)

  If there was some mistake, please let us know immediately so that we
can get this situation resolved.  We ask that you have the chargeback
removed as soon as possible, as our account has already been debited for the
amount in question.
If you would prefer to make your payment using a new payment
method that would be fine as well (you can use a different credit card or you
may send a money order payable to Cihost).

  This is a time sensitive issue and must be resolved promptly at the
request of the card service.  Please email the billing team using the Web
Administration Panel with information about how you are going
to deal with this situation.
I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you
soon.

See your payment details in attachment.

Sincerely,
Frank J. Cornwell