devel-panorama

tubing

From: Leo Brown
Subject: tubing
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:23:18 -0300

Windber Medical Center will be one of the first, if not the first hospital in the country to make this move. Create facilities that create a "wow" experience for patients and physicians that other outpatient centers cannot duplicate. Nonetheless, all this is moot. So was our decision to offer fat free meals to anyone who wanted them TEN YEARS AGO common sense?
We're supposed to be about caring for our fellow man. If people can't think or act rationally about their money, how much MORE emotionally will they be wrapped up with health care decisions. Now it only counts if you heard it from someone other than yourself, your loved ones, or some very sarcastic, evil person who is trying to make you feel bad?
But, let's not forget that it's still a retail business and is ruled by the laws of retail business models - location, location, location. In fact, they were close to deleting everything! "They don't like the idea of having their bodies decline," Dychtwald said.
By the way, the trans fat idea was someone else's .
Which brings me to consumer-driven healthcare. Is it healthcare or health care?
It is NOT enough to lead your organization as a star. Every way that we can. Windber Medical Center will be one of the first, if not the first hospital in the country to make this move.
Which brings me to consumer-driven healthcare. The right thing to do in our business? Once my hosting company found the problem, they had to bring the site down.
We're supposed to be about caring for our fellow man.
Timing is everything and it serendipitously coordinated with my attention to this topic.
Lee Iacocco was a star leader, and where is Chrysler?
The sad thing is that we were talking about the threat of outpatient volume carveout for months.
Why is it that doing things like this are referred to as brilliant when, in fact, it's the rest of our world that just doesn't get what we're supposed to be about?
Have they been aggressively and proactively competing? No fast food restaurants in the food court that specialize in trans fats.
I thought that was perfect.
Anyway, thanks for your patience and for reading!
- Might it be like seeing a Henri Matisse exhibition at Louisiana Museum of Modern Art?
Is it orthopedics or orthopaedics? You buy ONE painting.
Of course it's common sense.
I am tired of seeing hospitals give up so easily.
Or is it the same thing that I am seeing at many places?
How will WE impact YOUR hospitals?
Us non-technie new fathers are pretty slow and need help with that kind of stuff. The College of Cardinals is ready and waiting to move from the bench to the ultimate position of leadership in the Church. How will WE impact YOUR hospitals?