devel-panorama

sauce

From: Tobias Greene
Subject: sauce
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:27:02 +0300

I work at both of these places and staff refers to themselves as ADI which confuses me a little cuz I know two ways of expanding that acronym. Still, in the winter months when business slows down everywhere, it's a matter of getting the word out and enticing a critical mass of customers to come out.
They had ideas about improving business, so I also referred them to, Nick, the owner of Cabanas.
We worked on fandangos de Huelva for the beginner class and for the advanced beginners, we worked on martinete and seguiriyas.
I know they give concerts here at the Gallery but I've never actually been so I walked down the hall to check it out.
I feel like inundated him with overzealous members of my fan club. This pic which was taken in the sculpture garden next to the National Gallery reminds me of that day.
So as I transported my sound equipment home, I had something inspiring to read. I noticed a flyer in the window at the studio advertising her classes.
But there were some that were also ranting about it.
I've either been getting up super early or going to bed really late. Hope to see you there!
You know: greeting them, introducing myself, educating about flamenco, thanking them for coming etc so they feel guilty about not sticking around for the second show. I noticed a flyer in the window at the studio advertising her classes.
Around that time, I even remember a colleague laughing at me as he said, "You created webpage for flamenco in DC?
The dancers were Ginette Perea and Mariya.
I had the pleasure once again of working with an up-and-coming student dancer named Isabela Otero.
Little by little, we have to win the people over and turn them into our "evangelists.
Another evangelist recruited!
Ginette Perea and I were the first ones to use the studio space for a rehearsal back then.
On the way to Alliance Dance Institute in Alexandria, I passed by National Airport.
So I called it a night, said goodbye to Marsha and headed back to the Pink Flamenco where my roommates and I had a house party already in progress! I have a pic from last February when they all showed up at El Ranchero in Arlington. The youngest sister Marcela also has studied flamenco dance.
I'm almost tempted to stop by DC Dance Collective and see how Ginette Perea's children's flamenco class is going. But I'll take the credit for making this website one of the best of its kind.
Wanted to rest up for Saturday night's party at my house.
This is a flamenco doll on the piano in the studio. Yet another early day to rehearse with a dancer.
On the way to Alliance Dance Institute in Alexandria, I passed by National Airport. John could threaten landfall in Baja late Friday or early Saturday. I had the pleasure once again of working with an up-and-coming student dancer named Isabela Otero. Everyone who lives here at the Pink Flamenco is involved professionally in the arts, but I never got around to asking her what she does.
I had a decent night's rest and was feelin' especially inspired.
So chances are she won't be available to dance here until the semester is over. Little did I know that in September I'd move next to a shopping district in Chevy Chase where I'd find lots of clothing like this shirt which I found at Filene's Basement for cheap!
Com Juggernaut by James Marcus. From there, it's just a matter of word of mouth. Went to the West building as usual and hung out in my favorite galleries.
For ten years, I've been relentlessly promoting flamenco and working my butt off to bring the flamenco community closer together.