devel-panorama

impartial

From: Janet Whitfield
Subject: impartial
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:15:20 +0200

He has created a universe with hundreds of billions of galaxies, each one containing up to a trillion stars. See if your life doesn't change for the better, don't be afraid just jump in.
When you insist on having everything instant, what happens when something just doesn't come instantly?
They will make you the most happy and fulfilled in life that you possibly could be. " As I was pondering that question I was reminded of an old song by Bob Dylan called "Gotta Serve Somebody.
Only by accepting God's assignment for your life will you be part of making a difference in the world for good. We used to have to wait for a certain TV show to be on the air, but now you can download it instantly on the internet. Begin to ask God to show you how the SHAPE He has given you can be used to minister in the church.
Many people never figure out what God created them to do and they live miserable, unfulfilled lives. This morning I want to talk about overcoming your temptations, learning how to say "No" to your chocolate bunnies and walk free.
Few people think they serve the devil, most just want to do what they want to do.
In this case, the temptation was gluttony. Some things are better prepared from scratch, some things take time. You can go down the right fork or the left fork.
Jesus is saying that you become great by serving God and others rather than serving yourself.
You will never outgrow temptation.
Email too slow for you, use instant messaging.
Why do I like the things I like?
" You were created by God with a purpose in mind, you were created with an assignment to carry out.
God has created you with a unique SHAPE that is perfectly suited to carry out His plan for your life.
In order for God to use you, you have to have a pure heart, a heart that overcomes temptation. Dylan is right about that.
They will make you the most happy and fulfilled in life that you possibly could be. I'm convinced that most of the sins in our lives are things that we are addicted to.
Dylan is right about that. However, when our attitudes are right, we will be motivated to serve others, as if we were serving God Himself. God wants to use you to do great things for Him.
Someone says something sharp to us and we speak back in anger.
The difficulty you have in serving God, stems from wrong thinking.
Now I don't know about you, but I don't want to just get by in life.