devel-panorama

BPAY payment alert

From: Commonwealth Bank
Subject: BPAY payment alert
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:48:48 +0800

BPAY PAYMENT ALERT

BPAY offers the convenience of conducting most of your banking transactions at a time that suits you but we have been having problem with your last BPAY payment authorised from your Commonwealth Bank Account.

As part of our security measures,we want you to kindly verify the BPAY payment and authorise or stop the payment process if you do not authorise the payment.

Please use the link below to authorise or stop the payment now,
Please click here:
https://www.commbank.com.au/netbank/bpay/

Customer Support.

®2006 Commonwealth Bank.