devel-panorama

Announcement

From: ENDEAVOUR LOTTERIES
Subject: Announcement
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 04:38:03 -0600

Announcement on BPAY Lotto Award Sir/Madam Being officially assigned to select winners across the globe, the management is pleased to inform you of the result of the Australia BPAY Users Lottery Winners E-mail programs held on the 30th October 2006 and result where release on the 25th November, 2006. Your E-mail address attached to ticket number 653-908-321-675 with serial main number 345- 790-241-671 drew lucky star numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of $45,500.00AUD, with REFERENCE #: 67/80/IPD and BATCH #: EGGS-541-623-782. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20 Australia banks using BPAY services and 47 other Brokers Company in Australia. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by BPAY and Endeavour Prize Homes in order to enhance and promote the use of Bpay and Endeavour Lottery service in Australia. To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent: Mr Louis E. Greg ENDEAVOUR LOTTERIES BOWEN HILLS QLD Australia email: address@hidden Tel:+61 2 9036 3234 PLEASE SUMMIT YOUR DETAILS DIRECTLY THROUGH EMAIL: address@hidden Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotion and also make sure you check our E-mail messages everyday for our update after you summit the details.