devel-panorama

Your account access

From: Commonwealth Bank
Subject: Your account access
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 04:58:27 +1030

\"\"

UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNT ACCESS

Our records indicate that you recently added or made a change to one of your email address(es) and Bell Potter was added to your BPAY payment for new payment from another IP address which is different from your personal IP address.

As part of our security measures,we have terminate your online banking account untill when you will restore the access because of the authorized changes.

Kindly use the link below to restore account access with Commonwealth bank:
https://www3.netbank.commbank.com.au/netbank/bankmain

Commonwealth Netbank.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Commonwealth Bank of Australia ® will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.commbank.com.au/SecurityandPrivacy/default.asp