devel-panorama

Are you sure that you have enough size?

From: Ketcherside Christine
Subject: Are you sure that you have enough size?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:46:14 +0000

Greet chap

I don't care why your member is so small,
but 89% of women do. They are pretty sure
that bigger Johnson will make their
desire stronger.

You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.tening.net you can get it.

It will help you for sure. The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
wgbfdkjghskjnsxnwftttf hjmmmglimimqiklomqmkmilumumhjglgjkjskgfqjokkju

    'Is he a union member? '
    'Yes.'
    'Police? ' shouted Ivan into  the  mouthpiece.  ' Police? Is that the
duty  officer?  Sergeant,  please  arrange  to send five  motor  cycles with
sidecars,  armed  with machine-guns  to  arrest the foreign professor. What?
Take me with you, I'll show you where to go. .  . . This is  Bezdomny, I'm a
poet, and I'm speaking from the lunatic asylum. . . . What's your address? '
Bezdomny whispered to the doctor, covering the mouthpiece with his palm, and
then yelled back into the receiver: ' Are you listening? Hullo! . . . Fools!
 . .' Ivan suddenly roared, hurling  the  receiver at  the  wall. Then  he