devel-panorama

Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts.

From: Lesley Pierik
Subject: Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts.
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 00:53:51 +0360

Dear Customer.

Special Christmas offer from US Drugs online store! Enjoy our Christmas discounts and save up to 20% on your medications!

Buy your drugs from the leading USA online distributor and forget all your worries and fears to receive faked pills.

High level of our products will exceed your expectations.

Click here to make order.
http://tlpjhn.jorney.hk/?aiyaiycoujmt

Order now and save on your medication!
We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Lesley Pierik