devel-panorama

re:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

From: Daniel Castle
Subject: re:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:46:00 -0060

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

Last time you've asked me about Canadian pharmacy shops.

After some researches I can surely say that MyCanadianPharmacy drug store sells high-quality medications only. There is no need to be aware of quality. Their medications are the same we have here in USA. But they give us opportunity to buy these meds at lower prices.

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

All this you can find here:
http://gutterpainter.com

With best regards,
Dr Daniel Castle