devel-panorama

Take your Award - Mr. Smallest prick 2006 ;-))

From: Guillemin David
Subject: Take your Award - Mr. Smallest prick 2006 ;-))
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:37:40 +0000

Salute Chap

Don't tell me why your schlong is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 82% of all women need a longer
one-eyed monster to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://retune.us

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
lsitithpinihmhgffffrfrglfjfqflhnftfjgtjhfhgrfn
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs