devilspie2-discuss

[Devilspie2-discuss] devilspie2 bug -- set_window_above() is acting like

From: Gloria Putnam
Subject: [Devilspie2-discuss] devilspie2 bug -- set_window_above() is acting like make_always_on_top()
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 13:11:53 -0400

set_window_above() is setting the window to "Always On Top" -- is this intended
behavior?

I understand the difference between set_on_top() and make_always_on_top() ...
can someone tell me where set_window_above() fits in?

I'm trying to bring a window to the top, without making it always on top, but
set_window_above is making it always on top and set_on_top is not working.
Please advise.