dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] [Fwd: Re: TV text service listings]

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] [Fwd: Re: TV text service listings]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:28:50 +0000

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: TV text service listings Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:41:07 +0000 Hi Paul - sorry but I don't really understand what your group does?What do you mean by protecting you freedoms? Freedom to do what? If you can send me some info in clearer language I will see if I can include something but as it is I'm afraid I don't really get what you do at all. Sorry if I am being thick, Thanks, Catherine

Paul Sutton writes:

--- End Message ---