dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Safetynet] External pressures on young

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Safetynet] External pressures on young people
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:39:44 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Date:   Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:44:54 +0100
From:   Brett Laniosh <address@hidden>
To:     <address@hidden>

Thanks to everyone who came back to me with suggestions and ideas.

The following diagrams (the first is my own, the second is from the ACPO
site below) which I now use are at www.catshill.com/Extracts.pdf
<http://www.catshill.com/Extracts.pdf>

This year to encourage more parents to attend, I’ve tagged on a
Microsoft supported promotion that provides access to £99 Windows 7
computers. This has resulted in a large number of attendees!

A poster advertising the event can be found at
http://catshill.com/consultancy/services-offered/e-safety/

The following links were suggested and I have used some of these in
order to get ideas:

http://www.preventforschools.org/

http://www.carrick-davies.com

www.munchpokeping.com <http://www.munchpokeping.com>

http://www.acpo.police.uk/documents/TAM/2012/201205TAMPreventPandSGui.pdf

*/Brett Laniosh/*

/Catshill Learning Partnerships - Supporting schools to maximise their
ICT potential/

*/w: www.catshill.com <http://www.catshill.com>/*

/e: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>/

/t: 07976 610 144/

/twitter: @catshill/

*/Most Promising New Business Award Winner (North Worcestershire EDR) 2012/*