dino-list

[Dino-list] New user - almost

From: Matt Quinton
Subject: [Dino-list] New user - almost
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:57:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, I'm Matt, been using linux for a year or two now, but finally deciding to make the jump away from windows for music production as well.

I found the Dino sequencer, which looks like it would fit my needs near perfectly, but I seem to be having trouble compiling it - neither the tarball nor the CVS tree seemed to work for me. Is this project completely dead? I noticed that it hasn't been updated in quite sometime.

Well, if anyone is still on this list, could somebody help me get this software compiled?