directory-discuss

Re: [Directory-discuss] Problem(s) with Search "Special Page"

From: Paul A. Martel
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] Problem(s) with Search "Special Page"
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 13:30:12 -0400

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
   If there's a better place to post these

It is probably better to email actual bugs like this to
address@hidden than this list, because then the email will create
a trackable issue.

Thanks. Will do.

In any case, I trust Josh will work on these issues when he has a chance.

Is the software for the Search Page -- which I am assuming is some kind of template or config file for (or at worst a fork of?) a (Semantic)MediaWiki Search Page -- not itself free?

I don't see any obvious way to access its source, like if someone wanted to help Josh by posting patches on address@hidden for issues like those above.

--paul