directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] I tried to register on the Free Software Directo

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] I tried to register on the Free Software Directory
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:14:06 -0400

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:03:38PM +0200, p-e-generale wrote:
> I'm making as a hobby some programs in Python with GNU GPL that I am now
> trying to sell

Nice. :)

> I came up here:
> http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Review:Pietro-REV-ID-1
> and after I do not know if I have to do anything else.

At this time, non-administrators can only suggest projects to add to the
directory. So you've taken it as far as you can go for now.

I took a quick look at your site, but was unable to find the mention of
the program you are working on. Would you please consider filling out
the same form on directory.fsf.org, but with more descriptive
information, including a link to its dedicated web page? The current
link seems to point to your home page.

Thanks,
-Andrew