directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] Introducing Myself: Willing to Help with the Free So

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: [directory-discuss] Introducing Myself: Willing to Help with the Free Software Directory
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 20:31:42 +0300

Hi all,

my name is Shlomi Fish and I'm an Israeli software developer, essayist and
writer. You can learn more about me from my personal web site:

http://www.shlomifish.org/

I've been using various free software packages on POSIX systems and on Windows
since 1996 (when I got a job at an early web-design shop), and have contributed
quite a lot of code, documentation and other resources, of my own to free
software projects.

After visiting
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Participate , I noticed
that
I should subscribe to directory-discuss and convey my intentions for helping
with curating the free software directory. So here I am: at the moment I have
a part-time job, and many other interests, but may have some spare cycles for
contributing to the directory.

One thing I should note is that I am not a native English speaker (as Hebrew is
my mother language), and so my English may not be up to everybody’s standards.
But hopefully, I can still prove of use.

Please let me know how to proceed from here.

Sincerely yours,

        Shlomi Fish