directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] new member

From: Al Conle
Subject: [directory-discuss] new member
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 22:14:58 -0500

Hi,
  Hopefully I have followed the steps outlined in the web site correctly.
I found the option of submitting a program, but elected the alternate of
perhaps managing my own  directory (?) as I have a number of programs that depend on each other for certain data.

  Should I fill out the submit form first for one program?   -or perhaps
is there an example sub directory that I could mimic?

   The programs are a bunch or routines that compute the propagation of
cracks in oil pipelines and offshore drill rig structures.  Lots of code but
nothing terribly complicated.   All compile with gfortran or a few with g++.

   I could write up an html file that links to the source code files  and
submit the package in a tar file -if you feel that's the easiest way.

   Please let me know what the best way would be to proceed.

Cheers,
Al Conle