directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] Suggestions needed for changing FFSDIRCM time

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [directory-discuss] Suggestions needed for changing FFSDIRCM time
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:58:50 -0400

Hello Everyone!

Starting this August, I need to change the time of the Friday Free
Software Directory IRC Meeting (FFSDIRCM) so that it will end no later
than 4:00PM (Eastern time). But, I figured that if I am going to change
the time, I mine as well be open to making other changes (like the day
it is on each week). So, I'm wondering if anyone on this list has any
preferences in terms of day/time each week.

And, while we are on the topic, feel free to provide me with any other
thoughts or ideas relating to changes to the FFSDIRCM you may have.

Thank you in advance.

Josh

--
Joshua Gay