directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] New repository: Free Software Directory:EIDs (pr

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] New repository: Free Software Directory:EIDs (proposed)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 07:27:36 -0400

On 08/11/2015 07:29 PM, David Englund/Hedlund wrote:
> https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:EIDs_%28proposed%29

 It made sense to build lists with the IceCat extensions, because we had
lists of hundreds of them available to us already, and it is work we
really want to prioritize since IceCat is using the Directory as its
place for users to find extension and add-ons. But I'm not sure it makes
sense in this case. It seems like there will only be a handful of EIDs
packages, right? Perhaps you simply add a list to your user page or a
subpage to keep track of ones you have not submitted yet?

Thanks,

Josh

--
Joshua Gay