directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Greetings from new volunteer

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Greetings from new volunteer
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 21:01:21 -0500

Strypey <address@hidden> writes:

> Kia ora koutou
> Greetings to all
>
> My name is Daniel Bruce, commonly known as Strypey. I'm an activist
> and libre commons advocate from Aotearoa/ NZ. I try to follow the FSF
> lead on whether or not software is libre, and I am already in the
> habit of collecting lists of free code software for specific purposes,
> such as this page for software related to audio and video
> conferencing:
> http://www.coactivate.org/projects/disintermedia/core-us
>
> ...and this one related to libre gaming:
> http://www.coactivate.org/projects/disintermedia/libre-game-development
>
> I have to honest that my time for this work is limited, but it would
> seem to make sense to combine my efforts with the FSD team.

Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions. The easiest way to get
started (maybe you already know) is to attend the IRC meetings which
happen each Friday and are announced at
<http://www.fsf.org/blogs/directory>. But of course that's not
mandatory, contributions can be made any time. :)

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://my.fsf.org/join>.