directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Review queue email

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Review queue email
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 09:31:14 +1100

Ian Kelling wrote:
> David Hedlund wrote:

> > > Now down to 296 fyi.
> > >

> > Please do not review the proposed IceCat add-ons. I just involved the
> > author of licenseutils, he offered me to build a script to automatically
> > verify licenses for the files for each add-on on the 600+ long list.
>
> Sure, I'll save those until the end.

I understand there is more than 600 proposed icecat addons. They are not
in the review queue. They just sit in a table.

Once David's script identifies free entries in that list of proposed
additions, he will add proper entries for them into main space and they
will enter the queue for manual review.

Svetlana