directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] Antifeatures - help wanted

From: David Hedlund
Subject: [directory-discuss] Antifeatures - help wanted
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 18:40:41 +0100

https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Antifeatures is inspired from https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Antifeatures

  • Adware (1 listed) – the application contains advertising.
  • Crippleware (2 listed) – A freely licensed version and a proprietary version of the same software, but the free version is inferior to the proprietary one.
  • Ex-Free Software (2 listed) – the developer has betrayed the community by moving to a proprietary license, but people can continue to use and fork the last free version.
  • Free software with Nonfree Assets (0 listed) – the application contains non-free assets.
  • Free software with Nonfree Network Services (0 listed) – the application promotes or depends entirely on a Nonfree network service.
  • Free software with Nonfree Software Promotion (0 listed) – the application promotes other Nonfree apps or plugins.
  • Free software with Tracking (0 listed) – the application tracks and/or reports your activity to somewhere, either without your permission, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it).

Please let me know software that match "0 listed" categories so I can finish the list to make it useful.