directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] dtas and sox pages updated (I think...)

From: Eric Wong
Subject: [directory-discuss] dtas and sox pages updated (I think...)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 17:54:49 +0000

Hello, I released dtas 0.15.0 last night and
tried to edit the page to reflect the 0.15.0 release:

        https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Dtas

announcement:

        https://80x24.org/dtas-all/address@hidden/

I am using w3m in a terminal so don't have JavaScript, so I'm
not sure if the edit actually succeeded.  I'm trying to use the
"Edit source" directly; but viewing the latest revision doesn't
seem to reflect my changes:

        https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Dtas&oldid=46157

Since dtas uses sox, I also tried to update

        https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Sox

to use git for VCS checkout:

        git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/sox/code sox

Also not sure if that succeeded :x

        https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Sox&oldid=46158