directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Duplicate page for "aseprite"

From: Laura Morales
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Duplicate page for "aseprite"
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 23:03:01 +0100

> Only the ones mentioned in this thread. If you notice any more, please
> mention them.

Yes I've seen other, but I don't remember which ones. One is "Gimp/GIMP" but
they redirect to the same page so I don't know if it's a duplicate. They both
still show up when searching though.
Anyway, all these duplicates seem to have the same name, only different
lower/upper cases. You can probably find more duplicates just by looking at
these names on the database.