directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Merge Antifeatures#Blacklisted to FSDG Blacklist

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Merge Antifeatures#Blacklisted to FSDG Blacklist
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 08:01:20 +0100

On 2018-01-23 06:10, bill-auger wrote:
hi David -

i was just writing a reply to your earlier messages today - overall i
think we are looking approaching this very differently and so talking
past one another - i will send that soon but here i should just ask what
would be the reason for or implications of removing the word "rescue"
from FSDG_Blacklist_Rescue? that is perhaps already getting at the
source of the apparent incongruity of our intentions

You are right. I confused "FSD" in FSDG with Free Sofware Directory. I added this avoid this in the future: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Free_Software_Directory:FSDG_Blacklist_Rescue&diff=48763&oldid=48409