directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Kind approval request for LogicalDOC free DMS

From: Alessandro Gasparini
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Kind approval request for LogicalDOC free DMS
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:57:06 +0200

Hi Greg,

thanks for your time,

the license is included in the distribution archive, so if you download the archive of the latest release you will find a LICENSE file included

https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicaldoc/files/distribution/LogicalDOC%20CE%207.7/logicaldoc-7.7.3-tomcat-bundle.zip/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicaldoc/files/distribution/LogicalDOC%20CE%207.7/logicaldoc-community-installer-7.7.3.zip/download

The main page of LogicalDOC Community Edition is here:

https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-logicaldoc-community

If you think it could help, we can insert a link to the license on this page

(Eventually I could also change the name of the software in the FSD, but I don't know if I have the permissions)

Br.

Alex