discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Simulation

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Simulation
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:30:07 -0700

At 03:26 AM 4/28/2005, you wrote:
Hello,
Could you please send me an example to visualize a
simulation , I don't know how visualize the waveform
and I hav't any example.

Do you have Spice or Verilog on your computer? Without them, you cannot do this. Electric only produces the input deck for these simulators. You must run the simulation externally. After simulation has finished, you can read their output back into Electric and display them in the waveform window.

The next version of Electric includes a built-in simulator (IRSIM) but for now, you must have your own.

   -Steven Rubin