discuss-gnu-gvb

sec

From: Montague Terry
Subject: sec
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:49:07 -0400

Trading alert!
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising
potential eager investors of this emerging situation.
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals
that the public has not heard about yet.
A M S N  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell
on the news.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even
TRIPLE in value.

Trade Date : Monday, June 5, 2006
Company Name : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
Ticker : A M S N Today : $0.05
SHORT TERM 3 DAY PROJECTION : $0.30 - $0.60
Expectations : 10(10)

When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT!