discuss-gnu-gvb

From her own heart, she expresses the fears they've faced and the triump

From: Mata Bella
Subject: From her own heart, she expresses the fears they've faced and the triumphs they've known.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:13:42 -0800

Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.
When your first love for Christ blossomed?
The truth is, he didn?
Your gift to Insight for Living allows us to not only continue to bring
Chuck?
Gilboa, and the Philistines cut off his head and hung his body on the
walls of Beth-shan.
Not long ago Cynthia and I had lunch with two men who are making a
difference ?

!!!!

EXPLOSION!