RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile Problems

From: Ettus, Matt
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile Problems
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:24:24 -0800

Replying to myself here...  I typed make again, and this time a bunch of
stuff compiled, and then it died with :

src/pspectra/lib/Makefile.am:10: variable `QT_LDFLAGS' not defined
src/pspectra/lib/Makefile.am:10: variable `LIB_QT' not defined

probably related to the other problem, but weird because the second make
should have exactly the same results as the first.

Matt