[Discuss-gnuradio] Cluster applications

From: torry d armor
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cluster applications
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:41:31 -0500

Hi,

    We are a group of students at the University of Central Florida that are
interested in developing a software defined radio application to run on a
cluster of Linux computers using GNU Radio.  Initially we are interested in
implementing a basic proof of concept example (possibly the dual channel FM
demodulation example) running on three machines on the cluster.  Then we hope
to develop a real-time parallel signal processing software defined radio
application that takes full advantage of a cluster environment containing at
least 8 Linux workstations.  Our receiver will include the Measurement
Computing PCI DAS4020/12 input card and Microtune 4937 DI5 module.  We welcome
any and all suggestions.

Thanks - we will submit our results as well as a patch (hopefully),

Torry

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.