Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install problem

From: Paul J. Zawada
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install problem
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:05:55 -0500

I'm more of a hardware guy, so take my advice FWIW...

I think this may be a Qt compatibility problem. Even though you may have the right version of the Qt libraries, sometimes you can't build against them if they were compiled with a version of gcc than what you are building. This is a problem I ran into when I built GNU Radio on Red Hat 8.0. I don't recall the exact compile errors, but once I downloaded the Qt source, compiled it, and reinstalled Qt, I was able to successfully build the example programs...

Good Luck!

--zawada